Unlock Digicel Motorola Moto E5 Play with Unlock Code
Unlock your Motorola Moto E5 Play from Digicel to use any sim card from any network, with an unlock code from our online unlocking service. With a 100% success rate, we guarantee to unlock your phone from Digicel quickly, easily, and legally.
24hr unlock delivery
Instant unlocking for many phones on the Digicel network.
Your Motorola Moto E5 Play will work on any network around the world as well as Digicel.
Your phone is safe
You keep your device throughout the entire unlocking process. Your warranty is unaffected.
Legal, safe and guaranteed Digicel Motorola Moto E5 Play Unlocks in 3 simple steps using DirectUnlocks
Quickly and easily unlock your Digicel Motorola Moto E5 Play remotely without voiding your warranty
Provide your device details
Choose the network of the phone you wish to unlock and supply the IMEI number. We\'ll autodetect the model for you.
We process your unlock
Once payment is received, we process your unlock remotely. We check your order and make sure you have selected the right network and fix it automatically if you made a mistake. You can track your order progress using the tracking page. Samsung and other manufacturer codes typically take 6 hours, iPhone unlocks take 24 hours.
Phone is ready
Your device is unlocked reliably, legally and permanently and confirmation of this is sent to you via Email and SMS. Apple devices are unlocked over-the-air, and other devices are unlocked via a code. If at anytime you need help or have questions our staff are available 24/7.
Why unlocking your Motorola Moto E5 Play from Digicel is a great idea:
- Avoid expensive roaming charges -
Data plans are notoriously expensive when travelling and adding roaming plans, especially in this data-hungry, Instagram era!
Rather than adding a temporary package to your account, having an unlocked phone means that you can buy a prepaid SIM card or localized SIM card from a local shop at a better rate, allowing you to use your phone abroad just like at home.
- Selling your Motorola Moto E5 Play for more money - If you come to sell your Motorola Moto E5 Play, an unlocked version will be worth a lot more money.
- Switching Service Providers - Network providers often compete with one another, trying to one-up each other with new features, cheaper costs, and of course making contracts easier to get out of. For networks that still offer contracts, their phones are discounted and subsidised through the plan, which means they come locked.
Using DirectUnlocks you can avoid expensive termination costs and unlock your Motorola Moto E5 Play for a relatively low price.
- With DirectUnlocks: Your Motorola Moto E5 Play warranty remains valid
- The official method approved by Motorola and the network carriers themselves.
- The quickest, cheapest and most secure way to unlock your Motorola Moto E5 Play - with a money-back guarantee.
- Unlock your Motorola Moto E5 Play from the comfort of your own home.
- You can use your Motorola Moto E5 Play during the unlocking process without restrictions.
- Once the mobile phone is unlocked we'll tell you via SMS and email, containing instructions and an unlocking code if necessary, then you can simply pop another sim card in.
- Permanent and 100% legal.
Excellent 4.7 / 5
DirectUnlocks is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on 2528 reviews
BEST….SERVICE….EVER!! It worked perfectly on my iPhone 13 that I had taken to several local phone stores and told it couldn’t unlocked.
Directunlocks got the job done & for a small fee! It took about 3 days but it was definitely worth the wait! Now I can get the phone turned on with any service provider and give it to my daughter as a late Christmas gift.
Thanks so much directunlock you all are amazing!
I’ve never had to unlock a phone and…
Ms Kathleen O.
I’ve never had to unlock a phone and this made it super easy. Simply put in the phone information and let the system get to work for you. I will definitely be using Direct Unlock in the future and tell all my family and friends about it!
Spot on. I thought the phone was locked to the wrong network. They changed it automatically for me. Plenty of updates on progress and the code came much sooner than predicted.